ST MARY’S R C CHURCH, MONMOUTH:
COVID RULES RELAXED FURTHER in Wales: 28th March 2022
Following the further relaxation of the Covid rules in Wales on Monday, 28th March, we are advised that there remains a legal requirement to carry out a Risk Assessment and, whilst it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask in places of worship, there has been a significant increase in Covid cases in the last couple of weeks, so, for the time being, it would be appreciated if those attending church would continue to wear a mask to help everyone feel safe.
- Please continue to sanitise hands on entry and exit.
- When kneeling please be sensitive to the feelings of others around you and refrain from kneeling if someone remains seated directly in front of you.
- Altar servers should continue to wear gloves.
- Good ventilation remains very important, so doors and windows will still be opened.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 should stay at home and not participate in acts of worship in church.
- The Sunday Mass in Ross will continue to be live streamed for the time being.