SYNOD 6-1: CHALLENGES FACING THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH – INTRODUCTION
THE CHALLENGES contains comments from several parishioners about what they see as the major challenges facing the Catholic Church today that need to be addressed by the Bishops in Synod. Click CHALLENGES see the full text.
As requested by Pope Francis please contribute to the discussions. The best way you can do so in our parish is by opting for one or more of the following ways:
- Come to one of our meetings in the Parish Rooms on
- Thursday February 3rd at 2pm
- Tuesday February 8th at 7pm
- join a ZOOM session at Wednesday February 16th at 7pm
- The link to the Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83834188416?pwd=RlByNmpkZHlBeFFIUFExdHErbFltdz09
- Meeting ID: 838 3418 8416
- Passcode: 218707
- If you intend to come to a meeting (in person or via zoom) please let us know via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop a note into the SYNOD basket your preferred event mindful of the prevailing COVID regulations.
- State your views in writing and place them in the basket marked “SYNOD” at the back of the Church. These can be anonymous.
- Send your views via our dedicated synod email
If you have any views, queries or suggestions please contact Sean Dunne on:
Thank you to all who have contributed your views so far during our synodal journey.